Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since upgrading to the newest ios 6.1.26 itunes isn't showing my app list on the left side of the screen, nor does it show all of self made movies, only the purchased ones. Anyone else experiencing a similar problem?

Since upgrading to the newest ios 6.1.2 itunes isn't showing my app list on the left side of the screen, nor does it show all of my self made movies, only the purchased ones. Anyone else experiencing a similar problem? The iTunes store and most of the other features show up but other normal features seem to be missing too. I wish I hadn't upgraded. Anyone else having this problem????

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.2, Using Windows 7

Posted on Feb 27, 2013 8:56 AM

5 replies

Since upgrading to the newest ios 6.1.26 itunes isn't showing my app list on the left side of the screen, nor does it show all of self made movies, only the purchased ones. Anyone else experiencing a similar problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.