4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2013 5:55 PM by ubernaut
ubernaut Level 1 (65 points)

i was reading about this trick recently but i cant seem to figure out wehre i read it or replicate it on my own. its some key or combo that puts a little no symbol over the regular cursors (at least i think thats what it looks like). If anyone knows that trick i would be ever so thankful also i give points

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)