Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

You can't see pages on this website message in iTunes

Recently, my daughter has tried to access the iTunes store. Before version 11.0.2, she was able to access the store. Now with version 11.0.2 she is unable to access the iTunes store and gets the following message: "Oops! You can't see pages on this website." I've seen this when using Safari, but I've never seen this in iTunes until now. When I try to add the website, nothing happens. I'm not even asked to enter the administrator name and password. I'm not even sure what website I'm trying to add so that she can view the iTunes store. Any suggestions?

Posted on Feb 27, 2013 7:34 PM

2 replies

Apr 5, 2015 6:26 PM in response to raydamonster

Here is what worked for me. Open the Web pane of Parental Controls preferences by choosing Apple menu > System Preferences. Click Parental Controls. In the column on the left, click the user account that's having the problem. Click Web. Then click the customize button. You want to add an entry to the "Always allow" section at the top, so click the + button for the top section. Add the following URL:

https://securemetrics.apple.com

Click OK, quit System Preferences, and try iTunes again.

You can't see pages on this website message in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.