Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i do mail merge with pages and numbers?

Having been on a pc before, I am looking to see how pages and numbers works for mail merge?

Mini mac, Mac OS X (10.4.7), Guessed the above answer

Posted on Feb 28, 2013 9:44 AM

17 replies

Feb 28, 2013 9:54 AM in response to PeterBreis0807

I called the help support line and was directed to the Pages help desk to create the document first, which I have done. The addressees are only on a spreadsheet and not in my contacts, it is to create around 350 4 invoices for a club every 4 months. I need to bring in their names and fees due only. Then will have to email the created documents.

Feb 28, 2013 10:01 AM in response to Terrt

You could add the lot to a Group in Address book, but the complication is no doubt the fees due which you will (hopefully) have calculated. Address Book could have the fees in a field but not do calculations on it.

Sounds to me like you should not be using a spreadsheet, WP combination to do this but have a proper Accounting package. All of this needs to be audited and maintained in a double entry book keeping appliaction. A spreadsheet is a bad fudge.

Peter

How do i do mail merge with pages and numbers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.