Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iphone 5, when I hold down an app icon, the rest of the icons start to shake, then I hit the "x", the "x" turns grey but then nothing happens after that, the app will not erase and the rest of the app icons continue to shake. Apps wont erase!

I have an iphone 5, when I hold down an app icon, the rest of the icons start to shake, then I hit the "x", the "x" turns grey but then nothing happens after that, the app will not erase and the rest of the app icons continue to shake. Apps wont erase!

iPhone 5

Posted on Feb 28, 2013 1:30 PM

4 replies

Feb 28, 2013 2:02 PM in response to razmee209

hi, thank you for your reply. I tried what you said, and all that did was not give me the option to erase them at all, there is no "x" now. My problem is, when I press down on an app icon, they start shaking and the"x" appears like normal, then when I hit the "x", it turns darker like it is going to deleate the app but it does not. My phone freezes, the apps are still wiggling, the app I tried to delete still has the "x" darker than the others, but I have to turn my phone on and off again to even be able to use it. Hitting the hme button does not work, hitting the 2 buttons at the same time does not work, pretty much nothing works.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.