Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

in my viber, Ican hear the other persons voice but they cant hear my voice! please help! emmergency!!

pls it has been going on for some days! the caller cant hear my voice but I can hear thrm! how can I make my sound correct

iPad, viber

Posted on Feb 28, 2013 2:07 PM

3 replies

Apr 17, 2013 9:11 AM in response to annsarah

I too have major problems with Viber, the caller can hear my voice but I can't hear anything. Viber can ring, but I can't hear anything when I pick up. And If I make the call, there is no ringing shound either. If the other party picks up, it is absolute silence on my end but they can hear me.

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing, doing this over itunes, wifi and 3G. Tired using another iphone 5 with the same failures. Used another sim card and also the same result.

Software is all up to date. The iphone software is 6.1.3 and viber is 2.3.1.

I am at a total loss to understand or think of further solutions. Could someone please offer some assistance?? this has been going on for a week now.

Thanks.

in my viber, Ican hear the other persons voice but they cant hear my voice! please help! emmergency!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.