Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Print/Save pdf Files

Is there an issue with printing/saving pdf files in Snow Leopard? Do I have to buy Adobe Acrobat 9.1 Pro to do this? The Adobe website says there are security features in SL which disable the Adobe pdf printer: "The Adobe PDF Printer is not available or is unusable in Mac OS X Snow Leopard (v10.6). This situation is due to security features in Snow Leopard that disable the Adobe PDF Printer. Adobe Acrobat 9.1 Pro removes the Adobe PDF Printer and adds a new Save As Adobe PDF command. Customers using earlier versions of Adobe Acrobat in Snow Leopard cannot use the Adobe PDF Printer." (From: http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/cant-print-pdfs-mac-os.html)

I can view the pdf in Safari but not print or save and in Firefox, I can't even see the pdf. I've had SL a short time and it's only recently that this started happening. It was working fine at first.

Thanks.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.8), 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Posted on Feb 28, 2013 2:39 PM

There are no replies.

Can't Print/Save pdf Files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.