Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto pics into iMovie???

I canNOT, for the life of me, get my iphoto pics into imovie to use in a template. Can someone please help me? The camera (not video camera) icon isn't clickable.... I've tried everything I know to do.

Posted on Feb 28, 2013 8:56 PM

1 reply

Mar 1, 2013 2:41 AM in response to Rootcanal

As you mentioned templates, I'm assuming you are working on a Trailer in iMovie (not a standard project). Unfortunately, the templates accept video only - not photos or stills.

A way around this is to convert the Trailer to a standard project. Then you will be able to add stills, and perform other edits as desired.

To convert, select "File > Convert to Project" from the menu. Before doing this, it's best to duplicate the Trailer so that all your original edits are intact in the Trailer format. To duplicate, while in Project Library view, click on the Trailer name then select "File > Duplicate Project" from the menu.

John

iPhoto pics into iMovie???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.