Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Poor Customer Service

I called Customer Service to inquire on the slow download speed of my Mac Book Pro (Mountain Lion). I mentioned that I had my Internet connection checked by my supplier (with their laptop) and everything was working fine with their laptop. The rep was very rude and unfriendly. He was convinced that this was not a problem with my computer. When I asked his name to report back to Apple, he said "Did you notice I didn't ask your name, sir?" What kind of response was that!!!! I hope that this was only a rotten apple (pun intended) and that this is not the new Apple service we have to get used to. By the way, Apple makes it impossible to reach a live person who can take in our complaints. This Support Community is only a way for the customer to blow off some steam, and nothing more.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 7:35 AM

7 replies

Mar 1, 2013 8:36 AM in response to Marcopt

Marcopt wrote:

This Support Community is only a way for the customer to blow off some steam, and nothing more.

How to you know if, as it would seem, you've never posted a question asking for assistance? Perhaps if you do, one or your fellow users, the only people who will respond to any post you make here, may be able to help you with your problem.

These forums are most definitely not the place to "blow off steam", by the way. They're for requesting help from other users.

Regards.

Poor Customer Service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.