Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Imported Clips not showing in event folder

I'm suddenly getting a bunch of these blue icons for clips in my projects.

I'm importing 720 60fps GoPro clips using the creat optimize video and analyze for stabilization on import.

Prior to importing, I make a camera archive of the GoPro then import only the clips i want from the archive file. Rarely do I import an entire clip from the archive file. I never throw anything away so keeping the raw footage in an archive file works for me.....until now. Maybe this is related to the archive file or importing from it vs the actual camera.

Some of the blue clips have bits of video when you skim them but not the entire imported clip while others have no video at all.

Does anyone know why this is happening or what these blue icons mean?

Thanks

User uploaded file

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8), Radeon 5770, 8gb ram, Mac Pro 1.1

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 8:36 AM

7 replies

Mar 1, 2013 3:22 PM in response to Tom Wolsky

So the version i'm running is 10.0. I've run software update and it doesn't indicate there are any updates but it looks like the latest version is 10.07. How do i get my version uploaded?

I have 4 plist files in my prefs folder....which one should I trash?

FinalCut.LSSharedFileList.plist

FinalCut.LSSharedFileList.plist.lockfile

FinalCut.plist

FinalCut.plist.lockfile

Mar 3, 2013 7:42 PM in response to Tom Wolsky

Alright.....I trashed the pref files and tried downloading update from app store with no success. I keep getting an error saying 10.00 already installed check apple updates for software updates. I logged in to the app store with my laptop (which did not have FCP installed due to limited hardware capabilities) and was able to download it just fine.

I've followed the instructions on the apple website http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5149 yet still the app store thinks the program is still installed.

I've rebooted several times since with no luck. There must be some hidden files somewhere making the app store think the program is still installed.

Any guesses on how to completely wipe the program off my mac pro?

Imported Clips not showing in event folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.