Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updates

Why can I not update my apps? Since updating IOs I get a message saying that I am a US account & must switch to a Canadian store!

I am a Canadian subscriber! I've never had this problem before! I'm also receiving a lot of junk mail! Also never happened before (spam)! How do I block this?

MOst of this junk is coming from the US.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!

BEst regards

CRistiana Dimitriu😕

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 6.1.2, App download problem

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 12:38 PM

4 replies

Dec 27, 2015 10:41 PM in response to Poopsie56

I have the same problem up until now. We are only updating the apps and these are free apps.
But it always says " account not in this store your account is not valid for use in the Philippine Store. You must switch to the Emirati store before purchasing".
And I tried several times to update the store, but they keep on asking a payment information which I don't see a use as these apps are free.
We would only want to update it.And when I change to Philippine store, they would ask a card details again, and take note I already put "None" as my payment option, but keeps on insisting to get a credit card information.
This is really disappointing, I hope Apple support team could fix this.
Some people are not also comfortable in giving out credit card details, so when we put None as payment option, we should also be entitled to update our apps, as we got them for free.
Please help us fix it.

Updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.