Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

print out iTunes gift card? Gone in iTunes 11?

Am I missing something here: I don't see an option to print out a gift card in Itunes 11? Has it been removed. This was a very handy feature when you're running out the door and need to create a quick gift on the fly!

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 9:23 PM

14 replies

Dec 22, 2013 12:19 PM in response to Thabo Da Husky

this is BS!! I don't want to send it through email! I want to print it out on nice cardstock and put in her stocking. Why don't I want to go to the store and buy one? None of your business. I don't see why they would have removed the option to print it out that is extremely stupid. For the first time in my life Apple has truly let me down.

Dec 24, 2013 2:37 PM in response to Thabo Da Husky

Gift it to yourself as an email. Once you receive the email, select all and copy the contents into a new document. Then copy (right/control click) the link from the redeem now button in the email (but don't click on it). Paste the link into the new document but delete everything but the code near the end (between the = and the &) and place it above (or replace) the redeem now button.

print out iTunes gift card? Gone in iTunes 11?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.