Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone music player cylcing through several songs of music without playing music, then returning to the music player menu screen. Why?

Hey guys,

I noticed my new iphone was not playing music today just before I was going to go to the gym.

The native music player app opens and I can select a song or playlist, though the actual songs flick over to other songs, without playing a single note and the screen then returns to the music menu.

I had the iOS before 6.1.2, which ishe on the iphone was telling me could be installed, though th only fixes a bug with exchange. I've now held down the home and off button to restoethe iphone to factory settngs, then I wil see how it goes before intalling the backup.

Tried Apple support call, though I'm kinda in a rush to get to the gym and both times they tried to call I've had my iphone performing either a software update or now the restore.

The restore didn't work either. Has anyone else exprienced the music player problem? And how did you fix it?

Jesse

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 9:26 PM

There are no replies.

Iphone music player cylcing through several songs of music without playing music, then returning to the music player menu screen. Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.