Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to insert a bullet point anywhere in a Pages document?

I know how to insert a bullet point but every time I do, it sends it to the start of the paragraph? I would like to be able to insert it anywhere.

User uploaded file

Here, in this image, I tried to put the bullet point in front of the word "Tall" even when the cursor is at the start of the word, yet no success.

(Had to be technical)

Please help!!

MacBook Pro

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 7:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 8:10 AM

Are you doing this in a table?

To make a already written line to a bullet list select the line and then choose you prefered bullet list. The bullet will alwas be at the beginning of a paragraph.

If you need to ad a bullet in the middle of a text line you write it, Option/Alt + Q it is on my Swedish keyboard. Option + 8 on US extended keyboard

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2013 8:10 AM in response to david_donnelly

Are you doing this in a table?

To make a already written line to a bullet list select the line and then choose you prefered bullet list. The bullet will alwas be at the beginning of a paragraph.

If you need to ad a bullet in the middle of a text line you write it, Option/Alt + Q it is on my Swedish keyboard. Option + 8 on US extended keyboard

How to insert a bullet point anywhere in a Pages document?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.