Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pple tech that it has indeed suffered water damage. How is that possible? I hardly use the computer as I also have a PC for business and I never take the computer outside of my home.

My macbook pro just stopped working. I had not used it for 2 weeks and when I tried to turn it on it was dead. The Apple Tech diagnosed the problem as water damage aand oxidation. I am totally baffled as the computer was never subject to water or humidity. I only use the computer on occasion as I use my PC for business. The computer has not been taken out of my house. I have the report from urban mac and it details the water damage although I have not seen it as it is inside the computer. Has anyone else experienced a similar situation?

Mac Pro

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 2:38 PM

2 replies

pple tech that it has indeed suffered water damage. How is that possible? I hardly use the computer as I also have a PC for business and I never take the computer outside of my home.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.