Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photostream stopped working

Photostream has simply shut down.

Everything is enabled on both the iMac and iPad.

iCloud is set up correctly, the cloud sync iMac>iPad is working for everything except Photostream.

I load folders into iPhoto (11, v.9.4.2) , they show up, everything else is working fine... but photostream has no photos in either the desktop or the iPad.

Any suggestions?

Brian

iPad 2, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 1:45 PM

5 replies

Mar 2, 2013 4:34 PM in response to azartguy

On the iPad to to the Camera Roll (that's what it's called on the iPhone) select the photo you want in the Photo Stream in the Camera Roll and and click on the lower left icon

User uploaded file

and then click on the Photo Stream button in the next window:

User uploaded file

That will manually put the photos in the PS and get them into your iPhoto library. But be sure to set iPhoto's PS preferences to this:

User uploaded file

Oct 18, 2014 9:55 PM in response to azartguy

Hi Group....as if the prior iCloud Control Panel was not problematic enough downloading pics from iPhone and iPad to a Windows 7 PC, I installed the new version today....and it will not download pics, not let me sign out, nor will options open to choose Photo Stream or Photo Sharing...the screen says iCloud Photos is not enabled...Before I loaded the new Panel, my photos had stopped downloading again. Several Apple Level 2 techs don't know what to make of it. Ideas about how to sign out of the panel (it just goes pale and the little circle keeps going around)...even when shut off from the task manager, it will not be signed out....ideas about how to get it to work? Anyone else have these problems??? Thanks! Tobi

photostream stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.