Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

accessing mobileme on droid

What are the server settings to access my mobileme email on a droid. I had it set up and pushing every 30 minutes for a month, then all of a sudden it stopped working.

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 3:03 PM

4 replies

Mar 3, 2013 5:40 PM in response to randers4

Yes, I've tried that too. I've had a number of Droid devices. Sometimes setting up is so easy and other times it's impossible. I had this particular device for months and was unable to set up email after repeated attempts. I spent literally hours on the phone with tech support to no avail. I was instructed to take it into a Verizon store for assistance. On the way into the store I tried one more time outside of the store and it hooked up with no problem. It then continued to work for a month pushing my emails forward every 30 minutes. Then it abruptly stopped for no reason. I have since spent hours on the phone to tech support. I've been to two different stores with tech support trying to physically make it work themselves, with no luck. I think Apple intentionally makes it difficult to encourage users to switch to the iphone. I got started with the Droid when Verizon didn't offer an iphone. I'm thinking about making the change but I really like the Razor better than the iphone. Bigger screen, more durable, but this compatibility issue is getting frustrating. I appreciate your efforts at helping but I've already covered the ground you have recommended. Thanks anyway.

accessing mobileme on droid

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.