Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do I do after step 6 in "If the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver is not listed"?

i'm very confused about step 5, "Verify that the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver is installed" > "If the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver is not listed", what do I do after step 6? I looked for and found the entry that recognizes the device as a camera, "Apple iPhone, now what? I'm trying to resolve an issue. After an iTunes upgrade in July 2012, I have not been able to get my iTunes to recognize any of my devices. I have uninstalled/reinstalled iTunes, all the steps. Now I'm on this one and I don't know what to do after this step 6. I looked and found the entry.... now what??? I am out of room on my phone because everything I buy on iTunes on the computer mysteriously appears on my iPhone 4, and everything I buy on my iPhone mysteriously uploads onto my iTunes the next time I open it. My phone will charge when connected to the computer, and Windows recognizes it and asks how I want to open pictures, etc. But in iTunes it will not show up under Devices. This is getting beyond ridiculous and I have to get some of this music off of my phone!

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.1, iTunes for Windows 7

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 4:17 PM

There are no replies.

What do I do after step 6 in "If the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver is not listed"?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.