Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to remove google chrome in my mission control space

Thanks for your time. anyone else having this problem? the other day I was doing a keyboard shortcut and i accidentally activated mission control.

a new google chrome window opened full screen on my main monitor and my other two monitors went to the blank mission control background.

i was able to get out of it by hitting f9 and choosing my correct desktop. but now EVERY time i click on the google chrome icon in my dock the same thing

happens, the stupid google chrome full page window comes up. it's showing up at the top of mission control and i can't get an X to appear on it to delete. if i create another desktop i can delete that one, but not the google chrome one. it goes away if i quit chrome, but comes back when i reopen it.

i'm sure this is just a setting, but i can't for the life of me find out what it is. thanks again.

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4), 2x2.66 GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 4:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 5:20 PM

Switch to Chrome. Now do one of the following:

• Move the mouse pointer to the upper right corner of the screen. When the menu bar slides down, click on the blue double arrow icon.
  • Move the pointer to the top of the screen. When the menu bar slides down, click View > Exit Full Screen.
  • Type Command-Control-F.
2 replies

how to remove google chrome in my mission control space

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.