Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi iPhone 4S continuos graying

Is Apple asare of iPhone wifi problem

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.1, Wifi problem

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 6:08 PM

4 replies

Jul 17, 2013 4:01 PM in response to wheels1987

My wifi grayed out for a week now. Yesterday i went to my provider and they said i warranty void because it been 1 1/2 year i've using my 4s. They ask me to take my 4s to any reseller for repair but the reseller also wont help me. They ask me to take my phone to the apple centre that 130km from my hometown. I'm soo disappointed 😟

Apr 18, 2015 2:49 AM in response to arerain

I have my 4S since 2012 or 13. Never had a single problem with it.

Since updating to 8.3 I can´t sync music with iTunes (minor problem) and WiFi is greyed out.

It only works after putting it for a few minutes (15) minutes in the freezer (ridiculous I know...). And it drops again after a couple of minutes or hours, depends.

Its not a hardware issue, I´m sure, for I´ve never had any kind of problem before and this issue started a couple of hours AFTER updating to 8.3.

I´m really annoyed, I travel a lot and I depend on wi-fi connections to communicate. If this persists, I will probably get a new NON APPLE phone and call my lawyer, as I truly feel deceived by this update, It transformed my perfectly regular and working phone into a brick.

Wifi iPhone 4S continuos graying

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.