Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete a podcast channel from my iTunes library?

I can obviously delete individual podcast episodes by clicking delete, but I see no way to remove podcast channels completely from my itunes library. (ie. if I subscribed to Kevin Smith's Smodcast, I can delete episodes but not the channel). How can I do this? Basically want to remove everything from my podcast list in my library to free up space.

Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 9:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2017 2:18 PM

I did what pocketlint82 suggested below. I had the same problem, can delete individual podcasts but not the actual show from my library. Select the podcast in your library sidebar, then hit the delete key on your keyboard(not the delete in the numberpad area, the other one). FINALLY able to make those podcasts I don't want go away!!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2017 2:18 PM in response to daredevil1

I did what pocketlint82 suggested below. I had the same problem, can delete individual podcasts but not the actual show from my library. Select the podcast in your library sidebar, then hit the delete key on your keyboard(not the delete in the numberpad area, the other one). FINALLY able to make those podcasts I don't want go away!!

How do I delete a podcast channel from my iTunes library?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.