Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to make 4x6 study notecard/flashcards, how do I change the page size to fit the cards I need, I want them to print on a standard size paper, but keep the text in a 4x6 margin, new to mac please help!!

The Idea is to set my paper size and page layout to a pre-screened 4x6 layout, which I can add and insert txt/pictures, when I need to print, I should be able to fit 2 per page, if not that's okay, but when I print them I will cut off the excess paper and glue the rest to a notecard, any ideas, NEW TO MAC PAgES

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 11:14 PM

5 replies

Mar 3, 2013 12:28 AM in response to Vettsixtyseven

Star with:

Menu > File > New from Template Chooser > Sidebar > Page Layout > Blank > Blank Canvas

If you need to have two cards on one page then just set up one using text boxes and images to the 4 x 6 (inches?), group them and option shift drag a second copy down the page so you then have 2 and alter the copy as you need.

Change the text and images to placeholders, capture those as a Layout and then save that as a template.

http://www.freeforum101.com/iworktipsntrick/viewtopic.php?t=182&highlight=labels &mforum=iworktipsntrick

1. To make the individual card follow the instructions for Labels & Business cards but use your size:

2. To make the placeholders see Double folded Greeting Card.

3. To make the template follow Letterhead and follower sets ignoring the irrelevant bits, and only capturing one page, before saving as a template.

Peter

I want to make 4x6 study notecard/flashcards, how do I change the page size to fit the cards I need, I want them to print on a standard size paper, but keep the text in a 4x6 margin, new to mac please help!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.