Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My IPad... first generation... list two PC's under General Settings and only one shows items it will sync... That computer no longer exists. How do I remove it and how do I update the settings on the second computer listed to sync automatically?

My IPad... first generation... list two PC's under General Settings and only one shows items it will sync

That computer no longer exists.

How do I remove it and how do I update the settings on the second computer listed to sync automatically (Postcast, Music, Photos, Books and Apps?

I've deauthorized it form my Itunes account.

I've rebooted IPad and it still lists the device.

The new computer name is listed but does not automatically sync when I connect it to the computer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mark

iPad

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 5:14 AM

2 replies

My IPad... first generation... list two PC's under General Settings and only one shows items it will sync... That computer no longer exists. How do I remove it and how do I update the settings on the second computer listed to sync automatically?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.