2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 3, 2013 9:26 AM by jmemsic
jmemsic Level 1 Level 1

Recently, after having worked fine in past, when I select Movies or TV Shows on the menu I am taken breifly to the selection screen then the spinning wheel of wait appears and I am sent back to the Main screen. This started happening about a month ago. Have restarted Apple TV unit and checked all cables etc. Any suggestions?

Apple TV
Solved by Winston Churchill on Mar 3, 2013 7:15 AM Solved
  1. First you should try logging out of your iTunes Store account (settings > iTunes Store > accounts) and then back in again.
  2. If that doesn't help, try resetting the Apple TV (Settings > General > Reset > Reset all settings). You should also try restarting your router.
  3. If both of the above don't help, you should try a restore (Settings > General > Reset > Restore).
  • Winston Churchill Level 10 Level 10
    expertise.macosx
    Mac OS X
    1. First you should try logging out of your iTunes Store account (settings > iTunes Store > accounts) and then back in again.
    2. If that doesn't help, try resetting the Apple TV (Settings > General > Reset > Reset all settings). You should also try restarting your router.
    3. If both of the above don't help, you should try a restore (Settings > General > Reset > Restore).
  • jmemsic Level 1 Level 1

Many Thanks. Very frustrating problem. Had to reset the Apple TV and reenter all settings but did fix the problem.