Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad mini 2, will it cost same as iPad mini 1? Would apple provide exchange offer?

Hi,

I just bought my iPad mini and really happy until I came across some forums and rumours about iPad mini with more processing power and retina display etc for same price as iPad mini first generation. I don't really bother about Retina, but I bother about the price and more powerful A6 processor and more RAM which I already started to get worried that I should have waited.

So will there be any exchange offer for those who bought iPad mini recently before iPad mini 2 releases?

Anyone, please let me know your views or opinions.

I'm new to this community and wonder if Apple will directly reply to this question.

Regards

iPad mini-OTHER, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 7:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 8:54 AM

This is an iPad user to user forum. Apple doesn't read or respond. Plus we can't speculate or respond to speculations from other sites.

You'll just have to wait until Apple makes an announcement. When the iPad 4 came out, Apple allowed iPad owners who purchaded the iPad 3 in the prior 30 days, the opportunity to exchange it for an iPad 4. Apple may or may not do something similar for iPad Mini purchasers.

 Cheers, Tom 😉

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2013 8:54 AM in response to anilnc

This is an iPad user to user forum. Apple doesn't read or respond. Plus we can't speculate or respond to speculations from other sites.

You'll just have to wait until Apple makes an announcement. When the iPad 4 came out, Apple allowed iPad owners who purchaded the iPad 3 in the prior 30 days, the opportunity to exchange it for an iPad 4. Apple may or may not do something similar for iPad Mini purchasers.

 Cheers, Tom 😉

iPad mini 2, will it cost same as iPad mini 1? Would apple provide exchange offer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.