Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple ID password keeps changing without my authority!! Please help!

My apply ID password keeps getting changed on me. I get an email alert saying my ID has been changed, and then when I go to look at that email wondering how it got changed when I never changed it, it shows that the email is now in the "Trash" folder in my email....so I go to my trash box and then the email is not even there. I have taken screen shots of all of this happening(from the email alert to the message being in the trash). It is happening literally once to twice a week! I have changed all the security questions and passwords. I have even called apple and they could not help me. Anyone have any advice?

iCloud-OTHER, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 11:12 AM

3 replies

Mar 3, 2013 12:09 PM in response to lilly.moore

Hi!,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation!

Try logging in from another computer and changing the security questions to highly specific answers (make sure to write them down).

If you use a credit card with your account, you may consider temporarily removing it from your account (you can use the application iTunes (in the menu bar: store > view account > view payment information) for this), as well as checking whether unauthorised purchases have been made. If so, you may consider contacting law enforcement services.

I hope you are able to resolve your issue!,

Kind regards,

My apple ID password keeps changing without my authority!! Please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.