I turned on homesharing on both my old computer and my new macbook pro. I typed in my Apple ID and the homesharing tab appeared, but when I clicked done it disappeared. I was following the instructions given in itunes under "Use Home Sharing to import items from another iTunes library"
2. Type your Apple ID and password, and click Create Home Share.
If you don’t have an Apple ID, click “Need an Apple ID?” and follow the onscreen instructions.
3. Using the same Apple ID, repeat steps 1 and 2 on each computer.
To import items from other libraries using Home Sharing:
1. In iTunes, select a computer (below Shared).
2. In the Show menu at the bottom of the iTunes window, choose “Items not in my library.”
3. Select the items you want to import, and then click Import.You can also drag items from the other computer’s iTunes library to yours.
So i am having trouble at the finding the tab again. I have even tried turning off homesharing and turning it back on but it always just disappears agian. Is there another way to import music from my old computer or my iphone to the computer?
Pro, iOS 6.1.2, I have a PC, iphone 4 macbook pro