Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I start iTunes, my desk top gets a small screen says checking iTunes library, and then my iTunes loads, then I get the box saying a new version of iTunes 11.02 is available, and I select download. Goes thru the basics, then I get a invalid Drive G:\

Second part of problem, which is actually the first part of problem, for the last 3 weeks or so, when I load iTunes, it loads the Previous iTunes Library, everything plays fine in Library, but when I selct the iTunes store, it loads, and as soon as I try to search a song, select typr of music, etc.. The computer FREEZES, CAN'T MOVE MOUSE, IF I HIT CNTRL/ALT/DEL, NOTHING HAPPENS, CAN'T SHUT OF COMPUTER EXCEPT TO PUSH OFF BUTTON ON TOWER, AND IT DOES IT OVER, AND OVER? PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT SOMEONE, THANK YOU!!! Apple sent me an email, said they can't solve or help, apple should fire that technician for the email response he sent me!!!!!

Dell XPS, Windows XP Pro, Dell XPS

Posted on Mar 3, 2013 11:12 PM

1 reply

When I start iTunes, my desk top gets a small screen says checking iTunes library, and then my iTunes loads, then I get the box saying a new version of iTunes 11.02 is available, and I select download. Goes thru the basics, then I get a invalid Drive G:\

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.