Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am automating the process of sending appointment reminders to my clients. I started with an alert with an email in calendar using the clients email address as a custom entry in my me card in my contacts. this was resulting in three emails being sent wit

I am automating the process of sending appointment reminders to my clients. I started with an alert with an email in calendar using the clients email address as a custom entry in my me card in my contacts. this was resulting in three emails being sent with slightly different versions of the same address (see my previous post). Heating someone else's suggestion I created a workflow file to send an email and calling that file from an alert on my calendar. This is working and sends only one email to the client.

My calendar is on I cloud and I access it from three different computers so I can keep my appointment calendar current. The files that send the email only exist on one computer. My other computers show error messages when those emails get sent. It seems that each computer wants to send the email. It's a small problem but is there a way that I could not get those alerts.

But appreciate any thoughts about this. It seems like both problems might be related to the iCloud system.

Thank you in advance,

Michael

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), iCloud

Posted on Mar 4, 2013 10:06 AM

1 reply

I am automating the process of sending appointment reminders to my clients. I started with an alert with an email in calendar using the clients email address as a custom entry in my me card in my contacts. this was resulting in three emails being sent wit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.