Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone won't turn on

During the last 6 day my iPhone 4s ios 6.1.2 has turned off 3 times. This is the third time it has done it I really don't know what is going on with my phone. The first time it shut off was last Wesnday evening I was using it all throughout the day and was wrking fine the I put the phone in my pocket and went to go check if I got notifications and it was completely off. I was unable to to boot it back up. I connected it to iTunes and it said it was in recovery mode and I had to restore it but whe I tried to restore it, it would not restore at all the bar was not loading. So I kept it on the charger overnight and the next morning I turned it on. The following day on Friday it did it again, same thing. but this time when I plugged it to iTunes It was able to recover so I was relieved.

And then today I was using it this morning and it was fine after school was over for me I get my iPhone out my pocket and it was off so I tried to hard reboot it and turn it on but it would not boot. So now I am here and I tried to plug it to the computer to restore it but iTunes is not detecting my iPhone being connected to iTunes.

Can someone help me I am getting mad and frustrated.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Mar 4, 2013 1:37 PM

3 replies

iphone won't turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.