Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Most originally english language movie rentals in the Spain iTunes store are dubbed in Spanish and dual audio is not available! ¿Who can I contact to have this problem looked at

I've really cut back on my movie rentals in iTunes because of the lack of language options. It's so frustrating, especially considering that it's something that should be so easy to do!

iTunes-OTHER

Posted on Mar 4, 2013 1:30 PM

2 replies

Mar 14, 2014 7:46 AM in response to boltthrower

It is funny that in the US store there is the opposite problem. Wouldn't it be great that there an option to see a movie in any langauge you want, with captions or subtitles you want? Just like a DVD or Bluray? I don't get it. The movies, especially for children have already been dubbed, why not make it an option for everybody?

Most originally english language movie rentals in the Spain iTunes store are dubbed in Spanish and dual audio is not available! ¿Who can I contact to have this problem looked at

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.