5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 1, 2013 3:40 PM by mmeilak
Tom Cassel Level 1 Level 1

Since upgrading to iOS 6 when choosing to play an album sometimes the repeat button is automatically engaged. I can cycle through single-repeat then repeat-off, but the button will engage itself again when playing another album.

Has anyone else seen this behavior, and if so found a solution to the issue?

• JimHdk Level 7 Level 7

Have you tried restarting or resetting your iPhone?

Restart: Press On/Off button until the Slide to Power Off slider appears, select Slide to Power Off and, after the iPhone shuts down, then press the On/Off button until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Press the Home and On/Off buttons at the same time and hold them until the Apple logo appears (about 10 seconds). Ignore the "Slide to power off"

• Tom Cassel Level 1 Level 1

Yes.

Still problematic with iOS 6.1.2.

Also tried removing problematic albums then reloading. No change.

• Lee14 Level 1 Level 1

Same problem, iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3. Tried restarting, no joy. I'm reluctant to do a factory-settings reset, as it's such a pain going through and re-entering all my settings, cleaning up all the icons, etc.

• Tom Cassel Level 1 Level 1

I finally found that an app (Interval Timer by Deltaworks) causes the issue for me.

No... they haven't fixed it yet.

• mmeilak Level 1 Level 1

Thanks Tom, I had the same problem so I deleted Interval Timer, reset my phone, and now my albums no longer defult to repeat.