Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Burn iMovie- HELP!! Need this ASAP

I desparately need to burn the movie I just created for my firends wedding. She needs it tonight! I didn't think this was going to be an issue when I started making my movie early this morning and now that it is finished, I cannot burn it!

PLEASE help. 6 month old MacBook Pro completely updated.

Also, for some reason, any type of exported version of this video fragments the first few second of the video instead of showing my intro.

MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), iBook Author

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 1:40 PM

6 replies

Mar 5, 2013 1:51 PM in response to aclew143

To burn a DVD you will need some DVD authoring software.

This post describes several options, including the free option called Burn, which you can download and use right away.

In iMovie, use SHARE/EXPORT MOVIE in LARGE size. Then save this where you can find it. Finally drag this file to Burn or the DVD Authoring Tool of your choice.

https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-3711

Also, does your MacBook Pro have a built-in DVD drive? If not, you will need to purchase a USB DVD Burner.

Mar 5, 2013 1:55 PM in response to aclew143

What kind of camera did you use?

Select the Event clip that is giving you the problem. Right-click on it and choose OPEN WITH.../QUICKTIME PLAYER. In QuickTime Player, type the letter i while holding down the Command Key. This will open the QuickTime Inspector. Tell us everything you see next to the word FORMAT. Also tell us the dimensions of the clip.

Burn iMovie- HELP!! Need this ASAP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.