Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV3

Apple TV3

When I show my photo albums via Apple TV3 on my TV, they will not show up in the same way as I have them in my iPhoto. I have heard from other people that they have the same type of problem. This behavior started last autum, I don´t know exact date when it happened for the first time.

Any ideas what to do?

Apple TV

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 11:00 AM

9 replies

Mar 6, 2013 7:23 AM in response to 123adler

Addional question!

I downloaded a package of new photos to iPhoto today and found something strange. All portrait photos was in the end of this package when I looked at them in my TV, via Apple TV. But all other photos landscape type was on the right place. In iPhoto all type of photos are located on the right place. Strange!

Mar 8, 2013 2:29 AM in response to 123adler

I have some new information regarding the photos.

I moved my photos to my iphone just to see if it was possible to get my photos i the right order. But they show up in the same way as I had them i my Apple TV.

I did the same with my package of landscape and portrait photos and the portrait photos show up in the end of this package in my iPhone.

I think it must be some problem in iPhotho/iTunes or in the interface between iTunes/AppleTV and iPhone, at least it looks as they will be mixed up there.

Mar 8, 2013 10:19 AM in response to 123adler

An additional test!

I have used iPhoto and Photo Stream to my iPhone to look at my problem described above.

Test with photo albums and Photo Stream via iPhone and Apple TV to my TV set. Every photo was shown in the right order as they are in iPhoto.

Test with landscape and portrait photos via the same set up. Every photo was shown in the right place and right type of photo.

iTunes was set in off position. I think both of this problem are related to iTunes communication in or out, from iPhoto or to Apple Tv.

Apple TV3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.