Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I share a plan with my family. Will the kids be able to access any adult content that I download or store? How does the privacy work?

I share a plan with my family. Will the kids have access to my adult content through iCloud? Photos. Downloads. Storage. Etc

iPhone 4S

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 11:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 11:48 AM

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Assuming you aren't sharing devices, they have parental controls to stop them watching certain content ratings, however they can see what you have bought, they just can't download it.

2 replies

Jul 15, 2015 1:48 PM in response to Winston Churchill

holy s--- this is scary! I don't want my kids to have access to 75% of what is on my iPhone. Certainly not all my apps and (explicit workout) music. Does this mean they can also change my Pandora radio stations when they are using my Pandora app? Does this mean when I get a text, they get it too? Sounds like a huge loss of control on the part of parents. Have any parents out there been able to make this work while adequately limiting their kids content? Thanks!

I share a plan with my family. Will the kids be able to access any adult content that I download or store? How does the privacy work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.