Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

if you are using a CD-R and only write 100 MB and then come back and want to write another 100 MB the CD will not allow you to do this. It said that the disc is full even though this is a 700 MB disc. Is there an apps to be able to add data to a CD-R disc

I used a CD-R disc to write some data to it, then later in the day I wanted to add more data to the same disc. I tried to write more data to the disc and got the message that the disc was full, the disc size is 700 MB and I only used 100 MB the first time. So I should be able to add at least 600 MB of data to the disc before it is full. I know with a windows base computer you have programs like Roxio or Nero so you can add data to a CD-R. Is ther e anything similar for a Mac computer.

Thanks

Mac Pro

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 3:49 AM

There are no replies.

if you are using a CD-R and only write 100 MB and then come back and want to write another 100 MB the CD will not allow you to do this. It said that the disc is full even though this is a 700 MB disc. Is there an apps to be able to add data to a CD-R disc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.