Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trackpad not responding

My trackpad is not responding on my MacBook 2010. I have reset it several times to no avail. I have Apple Care Protection Plan. Will Apple be able to fix it without me having to pay.

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 5:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 10:05 AM

Apple can certainly repair the MacBook, and it should be covered under your AppleCare plan as long as the fault is not due to damage.

Contact Apple using www.apple.com/support/contact if you are in a country that supports it or call the appropriate phone number on this page. Alternatively carry the MacBook in to an Apple retail store or service provider.

Best of luck.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2013 10:05 AM in response to candyfrombrooklyn

Apple can certainly repair the MacBook, and it should be covered under your AppleCare plan as long as the fault is not due to damage.

Contact Apple using www.apple.com/support/contact if you are in a country that supports it or call the appropriate phone number on this page. Alternatively carry the MacBook in to an Apple retail store or service provider.

Best of luck.

trackpad not responding

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.