Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apperture doesn't read the RAW files from my new Camera

Hi, Apperture doesn't read the RAW files downloaded from my new Camera Fujifilm X-S1. What options do I have to work with .RAF (Fujifilm RAW)?

I was thinking about using RAW Converter PRO but it cannot upload the full information contained into the RAF file. Maybe there is another Program I can use until Aperture includes my camera in its DB.

Greats!

Aperture 3, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 11:28 AM

4 replies

Mar 6, 2013 3:51 PM in response to Pedro E.

I've been a loyal Apple user for 20 years and have been using Aperture for the last 2 years. The X-pro came out a YEAR ago and still no x-trans sensor support and yet Lightroom by Adobe and Capture One now has RAW support.I've had to switch to the Lightroom trial as I have a busy studio in hope that Apple might bother with me but again no reply to my emails.

If I have to purchase Lightroom I will probably not come back to Aperture which is a shame

Apple seem to have got too big for good customer service these days unless it's an iPhone or iPad

I

Mar 6, 2013 4:31 PM in response to nufsed

It is a shame. They seem to be focusing more on casual users and not on the enterprise and enthusiast market. It's not just Aperture either, Mac Pro, Logic, Final cut. They have all taken a back seat and made way for the cash cow that is iOS.

I currently use PS6 and ACR to work with my RAF files. It would have been nice to use Aperture.

Apperture doesn't read the RAW files from my new Camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.