Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

downloding mountain lion now is any one happy w/ ML

its taking a very long time to see any progress with lownload. concerned about all of the problems listed in the discussions. staring to wonder if anyone is happy with ML.

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 12:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 12:03 PM

I am very happy with ML...have it on my MBP and iMac and it does very well. I have yet to have problems.

10 replies

Mar 6, 2013 12:25 PM in response to murphrc

Often when people are having problems there are other causes, such as hardware not completely compatible, strange setup and configuration, software that is not compatible, etc. Take your time installing and setting up ML and you should not have problems.

You don't say what computer system you are using so no specific tips to offer. Just set aside time that you will not be interrupted or trying to do two things at once. Installations have gone very hands-off, but I much prefer to babysit the machine and watch in case I need to do something.

downloding mountain lion now is any one happy w/ ML

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.