Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to connect to a Guest Network with Apple TV

I was wondering if there is a way, and how to, connect to sign in to a Wireless Guest network. Normally a login page shows-up in a browser window to allow sign-in on a computer, and even on iPads or iPhones. But how do I do it with an Apple TV? Is it supposed to automatically produce this sign-in page for me to sign-in? Or do I need to go somewhere?

Apple TV

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 2:35 PM

The AppleTV does not have a browser, so it is impossible to connect to a WiFi network that has some sort of web based login. Sorry.

4 replies

Mar 6, 2013 5:41 PM in response to icequeen145

Mostly people do not take their Apple TV to hotels or other types of places that set up guest networks. I'm not sure it would be a big priority for Apple. However, you can make a suggestion to them:

http://www.apple.com/feedback/appletv.html

No guarantee that they will do anything, but I know that Apple does listen to its customers and will implement features popular with customers (mostly).

How to connect to a Guest Network with Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.