Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod and Macsense BTi-600 Bluetooth adapter - how to initiate pairing

I have an older Ipod 30GB, with a Macsense BTi-600 bluetooth adapter that worked very well with my old headset. I now have a new headset, and for the life of me I can't remember how to put the macsense BTi-600 adapter into pairing mode so I can pair it with my new headset. And guess what I don't have anymore...... yup, the bluetooth adapter manual.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....

cheers,

N

iPod classic

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 5:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2013 5:36 PM

Never giving up and never letting the lack of a manual defeat me.... with a little luck and persistent trial and error I finally figured it out. And no, it wasn't memory, because honestly I can't recall from years ago how I had put that transmitter in pairing mode.

And for those of you who cherish outdated technology or may come across one.... The blue LED window on the side of the transmitter is also a pushbutton. With the iPod paused, press and hold the LED button immediately after power up, and the transmitter goes into pairing mode.

Now time to go enjoy my music with my new bluetooth headset

cheers,

N

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 7, 2013 5:36 PM in response to Nertz56

Never giving up and never letting the lack of a manual defeat me.... with a little luck and persistent trial and error I finally figured it out. And no, it wasn't memory, because honestly I can't recall from years ago how I had put that transmitter in pairing mode.

And for those of you who cherish outdated technology or may come across one.... The blue LED window on the side of the transmitter is also a pushbutton. With the iPod paused, press and hold the LED button immediately after power up, and the transmitter goes into pairing mode.

Now time to go enjoy my music with my new bluetooth headset

cheers,

N

Ipod and Macsense BTi-600 Bluetooth adapter - how to initiate pairing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.