Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari Error:cannot connect to server.Was able to click on all tabs within website many times,no issues.Now can't access the"shop" tab within website-What do I do Now?

Safari and/or internet question:

I have MacDeskTop W/Intel/OS X Lion 10.8.2 and Safari:Ver6.0.2(8536.26.17)

Currently I am having a big issue to access within this website's the "SHOP section(tab)" I ca click on the tabs and read the info in each section, except for the "Shop" Tab.

While in the process of paying for my items in my cart, I received a website message saying something

To the affect that this website is being updated. Your items in your cart will be in your cart.

Then the website's screen kicked me out the door.

A few days later I accessed the main page of this website with no problem.

I can read the information on the main web page pertaining to items I need to purchase, etc., with no problems.

I click and maneuver from on one tab to another from the main page within this website with no issues.

When I click on the "SHOP section(tab)" within this website to complete my purchase.

Part of this website an error occurs on this "SHOP tab".

"Safari can't connect to the server".

Safari can't open the page "https://and the name of this website"because Safari can't connect to the server "www.the name of this website".

I click on the reload from the view of the toolbar and I can't access this website's"Shop section(tab) at all.

I e-mailed the webmaster of this website a few times, but no response.

In the past I was able to access the "Shop section(tab") within this website many times to purchase items with no issues.

Now I am at my wits end as I really need to complete my purchase from this website.

I cannot purchase these items from other websites. Only this website.

So, I really need anyone's tech expertise to help me access the "SHOP" tab within this website.

I also have another website that i have visited numerous times within the last 6 months with no issues.

Now I can't access this website at all.

Safari error: "Safari can't connect to the server".

I can't figure this out 😕

No issues with:

* Comcast tech says that My modem, Wi-Fi connections are fine.

* Cables and wires and Power strip unit to protect my electronics are fine

* Utility bill is up to date.

I have a Mac Desktop 23 inch screen (Purchased 01-01-2013)

Lion: OS X

Version 10.8.2

Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

I use Safari: Version 6.0.2 (8536.26.17)

I use the Mail app that shows a postage stamp with the picture of an eagle

It is the Version 6.2 (1499)

I really need help access the "Shop section(tab)" of the website to complete my purchase.

What is the next step to fix my dilemma?

Thank-you all in advance with your expertise, and patience.

Very Much Appreciated.

With Kindest Regards😉

Mac Desktop, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), Safari: Version 6.0.2 (8536.26.17)

Mac Desktop-OTHER, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), Safari: Version 6.0.2 (8536.26.17)

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 5:30 PM

8 replies

Mar 6, 2013 7:05 PM in response to Linc Davis

Hi There Linc Davis,

As suggested, I used Firefox.

The error I received is:

Unable to connect.

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at armadamusicshop.com.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

So I kept trying and this error reappears again.

*Now one thing I forgot to mention, is that I used my iPhone two days ago when I was in auburn, Washington, south of Seattle, and I was able to connect to this website and accessed all tabs including the "Shop" tab.

So right now I am here at home north of Seattle using my mac desk top. Should I try yet another browser.

I am really baffled by this issue.

Mar 6, 2013 7:59 PM in response to Linc Davis

Hi There Linc Davis,

Wow, you are the best.

Yip this is what the website looks like. Great job Linc Davis.

Not surprised that the "Shop" tab is missing. Darn.

Well can you try to access it's "sister" website: astralmusic.com and astralmusicshop.com?

Since you are awesome with the "Flash" can you investigate if this website has a issue withis this "Flash" too?

Please Linc Davis😉

Safari Error:cannot connect to server.Was able to click on all tabs within website many times,no issues.Now can't access the"shop" tab within website-What do I do Now?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.