Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote recording problem

latest version OSX and Keynote...

An audio echo/distortion came in/out on some slides (using usb headset). animations on some slides not responding properly... out of timing.

iMac (27-inch Mid 2010), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), 8gig ram

Posted on Mar 7, 2013 7:50 AM

1 reply

Mar 13, 2013 3:48 PM in response to Robert Schwenkler

Followup on this... I moved the presentation to another imac and the recording went well- absolutely no problems and export to quicktime was great. That was a week ago... Apple support peeps emailed me to try to sort this out... so I am doing more tests.. So here is what I think is happening...

What I find is the key difference is that the problem on original computer had the file in icloud. We've been having trouble with the internet- it has been going to zero transmission intermittently and then starting up again a minute or two later. I've had CenturyLink out looking at this.

When I took the file to the other computer it was now local- no icloud... all was good... So today, I retry a test with the same file and recording on the original computer and it is good BUT internet is doing good today... So I think the faulty interent is not being addressed by icloud back and forth causing the problems...

Keynote recording problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.