Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help Arranging Photos from 4 media sources

I want to be able to have all of my pictures from Hawaii in order. Problem is I loaded them on my mac from 4 sources. 2 different iphones and 2 memory cards from 2 different cameras. I arranged them by event but they aren't in the correct sequence. Is there a quick way to do this? I don't even see a way for me to do this manually and that will take forever considering I have about 1,500 pictures. I am using iphoto version 11. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Posted on Mar 7, 2013 10:54 AM

1 reply

Mar 7, 2013 11:06 AM in response to eclipse79

Well you need to tell us details

What order do you consider "the correct sequence"? What is the reason they are not in "the correct sequence"? What do you mean that you "arranged them by event"? What else can you tell us that would help us to resolve your problem?

If (a wild guess) you have a time data problem with one or more source then the solution is tirvial - make a smart album for the offending camera, select the photos in it and use the adjust time and date command to correct them

LN

Help Arranging Photos from 4 media sources

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.