3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 7, 2013 6:49 PM by TomTar7
Vonmor Level 1 Level 1

I have quick office on MacBook and this works very well. On iPad I have documents2, still figuring it out. can read docs from each programme on both pads but cannot edit. Can someone suggest an app that I can use on both pads and make changes. Going on hols and want to just bring iPad.

iPad, iOS 6.1.2
Reply by fruhulda on Mar 7, 2013 12:37 PM Helpful

Welcome to Pages. Pages is an application that is both word processing and Page layout  application. It is for both Macs and iPad. You have to buy it twice as Mac and iPad have diferent systems.

All replies

• fruhulda Level 6 Level 6

Welcome to Pages. Pages is an application that is both word processing and Page layout  application. It is for both Macs and iPad. You have to buy it twice as Mac and iPad have diferent systems.

• Vonmor Level 1 Level 1

Tks for that, is it the same for quick office that I have to buy both systems.

• TomTar7 Level 1 Level 1

I also use Pages on both my Macbook Pro Retina and my iPad. I usually set up and start the document on the iPad, even if its just a sentence, then when I need to go to my Mac. It seems to work easier that way.

Yes, you do have to purchase two apps, but with iCloud they work almost flawlessly together.