Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ultrabeat: kits vs. banks ?

Hi, a straight-forward question from a newbie:

Do Ultrabeat sound banks include all the sounds found under the kits?

If not, is there a way of getting quick access to e.g. all kicks available (without browsing through every kit)? I guess many of you use 3rd party sample libraries and this might not be relevant for you, but since I'm just beginning to learn UB, I'm at this stage relying on the UB sounds.

Thanks.

Logic Pro

Posted on Mar 7, 2013 11:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2013 12:01 AM

Hi

Sir74 wrote:

No

Sir74 wrote:

If not, is there a way of getting quick access to e.g. all kicks available (without browsing through every kit)?

You can 'open ' all the UB kits (and EXS24 instruments) using the Import button at the top of the UB interface.

A drop down window will open, where you can audition the sounds and import them into the current setup by drag n drop.

HTH

CCT

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2013 12:01 AM in response to Sir74

Hi

Sir74 wrote:

No

Sir74 wrote:

If not, is there a way of getting quick access to e.g. all kicks available (without browsing through every kit)?

You can 'open ' all the UB kits (and EXS24 instruments) using the Import button at the top of the UB interface.

A drop down window will open, where you can audition the sounds and import them into the current setup by drag n drop.

HTH

CCT

Ultrabeat: kits vs. banks ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.