Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my home button will not work however there is suppose to be a app for this, does anyone know what it is? Any help wuld b great...Thanks

my home button will not work...however I have heard that there is suppose to be an app

that you can download that looks like a little red dot that you can move over where ever you want to go

and click therefore to bypass the home button....does anyone know anything about this?

If so would you please share the name of it? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Or could anyone

offer any solutions to this button problem? I have tried the alchol thing...did not work.

Thanks for any help.

iPhone 3G

Posted on Mar 7, 2013 11:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2013 1:14 AM

No need to download, is a native application on the iphone. go to settings »General» accessibility »assistive touch" turn on.

6 replies

Mar 9, 2013 11:49 PM in response to deggie

hi deggie, i went to the support center and found this out...but i cant find the update for the iphone 3 so where do i go or would it be better if i call them...they couldn't even get a health diag. to run on my phone today..so i have no idea what to do...(maybe upgrade the whole phone...lol) so i don't know where to go or what to do with it....lol

any help is greatly appreciated.

Bronda

my home button will not work however there is suppose to be a app for this, does anyone know what it is? Any help wuld b great...Thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.