Currently Being ModeratedMar 8, 2013 12:14 AM (in response to SkyWindZ)
You can try and force iPod into Recovery Mode
1. Disconnect the USB cable from the device, but leave the other end of the cable connected to your computer's USB port.
2. Turn off the device: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears, then slide the slider. Wait for the device to turn off.
3.While pressing and holding the Home button, reconnect the USB cable to the device. The device should turn on.
4. Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen. When this screen appears, release the Home button. iTunes should alert you that it has detected a device in recovery mode. Click OK, and then click Restore to restore the device.
Note: Data will be lost. You may have to repeat the above many times.
Currently Being ModeratedMar 8, 2013 1:11 AM (in response to Diavonex)
Like i said, It won't pass the Apple Logo even if you tried to force it.
It will pop up as recharging iPod Touch.
Battery Symbol with Lightning bolt below it.
It's like a Virus.
Currently Being ModeratedMar 8, 2013 1:43 AM (in response to SkyWindZ)
- Try another cable
- Try another charging source
- Inspect the dock connector for bent or missing contacts, foreign material, corroded contacts, broken, missing or cracked plastic.
- Make an appointment at the Genus Bar of an Apple store.
- Also try DFU mode after try recovery mode
- If not successful and you can't fully turn the iOS device fully off, let the battery fully drain. After charging for an least an hour try the above again.
- Try on another computer
- If still not successful that usually indicates a hardware problem and an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store is in order.
Currently Being ModeratedMar 8, 2013 1:44 AM (in response to Diavonex)
Mine cannot goto Recovery mode.
Any other ways?
List of impossible things:
Turning on Normally
Hard Reset (Both buttons sleep and Home buttons)
Plugging it in and Plugging it back out. (Or the opposite way)
Waiting for an Hour (Bypassed over 5 Hours now.)
Currently Being ModeratedMar 8, 2013 1:05 PM (in response to Diavonex)
Thank You So Much!! Worked Like A CHARM!!!
Currently Being ModeratedMar 8, 2013 2:45 PM (in response to Jeremy 12)
You are most welcome
Currently Being ModeratedMar 8, 2013 2:55 PM (in response to Diavonex)
Got any more suggestions on my iPod Touch?
I think it's an hardware problem now.
Since yesterday i thought i managed to goto recovery mode.
Then i tried to restore it.
But it says waiting for ipod to restore.
Then it automanicly closed iTunes.
Also my iPod Touch doesn't show anything.