Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am still having iCloud email pushing issue. apple care seemed to be ignorant of the existence of such problem. help!

Help! I have read the forum and tried out every possible solution suggested there. iCloud mail is not pushing in either my Iphone5 or iPad 1.

Thanks

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Mar 8, 2013 4:05 AM

7 replies

Mar 12, 2013 7:11 PM in response to randers4

randers4, I spent close to an hour with AppleCare and they cant get my email to push. I have checked with two other friends who initially thought their Push working but now realized that it was the actually fetching every 30 or 15 minutes depending on the fetch schedule.

Try Settings/Mails,Contacts..../Fetch New Data/ PUSH ON and FETCH to manual and see if you are still getting email in your box without you opwning the email app.

Mar 12, 2013 7:20 PM in response to Adameve

Yep. Arrived in 2 seconds. You should make an appointment with the Genius bar at a nearby Apple store and have them look at your phone. Sometimes you miss things over the phone that they can see when they physically look at it.

You should also try backing it up and restoring it, unless you have already. If it were me, I would back it up, then restore it as a new iPhone (without using my backup or not sync anything). Then only setup iCloud mail and see if it pushes. If it does, that would indicate that there is something corrupt in your backup that's causing the problem. If that's the case, restore the backup, save as much of your data as you can, then restore it as a new phone again and start over.

I am still having iCloud email pushing issue. apple care seemed to be ignorant of the existence of such problem. help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.