Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the correct way to export Keynote presentations with images and videos?

I've created a presentation using images and a mp4 video. I've set the properties of every slide to change when the mouse or space bar is hit.

What exporting file type should I use so that I can have the video playing?

Note: I exported my first version as a PDF and the video won't play. I exported my second version as a Quicktime Movie but the quality of the presentation isn't great.

Thanks Guys

Lyall

MacBook Pro, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Mar 8, 2013 4:28 AM

1 reply

Mar 8, 2013 1:56 PM in response to lyalldavies

Do you have Keynote on your iPad? If not, it's well worth the $10 & will certainly give you the best results. It sounds like you are trying to export the presenttion from Keynote Mac into a format that will play on your iPad.

I would defintiely recommend Keynote, it's (in my opinion) the best presentation software available on the iPad. Other options incude exporting it as a PowerPoint file (from the mac) then using cloud on or the web apps in skydrive to run the presentation. Both should work, but honestly, the only software I use to present on the iPad is Keynote.

What is the correct way to export Keynote presentations with images and videos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.